Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Brad the Intern - Employment Opportunity Fairs

Hello Friends,


My internship is beginning to wind down, but don’t think that I am not still keeping busy.  This past week I may have been the busiest that I have been so far. 
I was back at home base with Talent Acquisition and I was working to finish as many projects as possible.  I worked especially hard on what will become a training video for potential applicants.  The training addresses all of the steps of the application/job search process.  My portion of it is nearly done then it will just need to be sent off for approval and then recording.  After those steps are completed, it will be posted on the website.

The other big project that I worked on last week was the Employment Opportunity Fair at the Indiana Black Expo.  As I have mentioned before, I had the opportunity to sit on the planning committee for the event and it was amazing.  My job was to help run the State of Indiana employment booth.  In doing so, I was able to speak with numerous potential candidates.  The Employment Opportunity Fair has definitely been one of the highlights of my internship so far. 

That is it for now, as you will hear from me again, as I have three more rotations/adventures left, so stay tuned.

Thanks,

Brad the Intern 

No comments:

Post a Comment