Monday, August 24, 2015

Brad the Intern's Farewell

Hello Everyone,

This will be my last blog entry…I know I’m sad too.  I have had a wonderful summer working here and I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who takes the time to read my posts.
Thank you to the agencies that hosted me: Patrick and Karen with IN State Dept of Health; Casey, Nicole and Ken at Dept of Corrections (Pendleton); Jess and Stephen from Dept of Corrections (Central Office); Aiesha, Dan, Jennifer and Rachel from Dept of Child Services; Maria from IN Dept of Homeland Security; and Eric, Melissa, Ryan, Rick and Angela from IN Dept of Transportation.  
A special thank you to the Talent Acquisition Team. 

Jerry: I never told you, but the best part of my internship was coming in on Monday mornings and reading the Weekly Jot from Jerry. It was also nice to be greeted by name every morning. As an intern I didn’t expect it, but it was nice. 

Caitlin and Jeremy: When we were setting up and working at the Employment Opportunity Fair at the Indiana Black Expo, I had a great time and you guys were hilarious, really friendly and super helpful. 

Adam, Bailey, Chanel and Lindsey: I only worked with you guys on a few things, but when Dawn wasn’t available, you guys were always able to answer my questions and you were always really friendly. 

Dawn: I want to thank you for putting up with me this summer.  I was a little rough when I first got here (remember that IBE email that took 15 drafts).  You have always been there to answer my questions and have made me into a much better HR professional. 

It was great working with the Indiana State Personnel Dept, I met some many amazing and knowledgeable HR professionals!

Until next time,

Brad the Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment